Jade Rivera’s work will completely resonate with so many of us. With her unique experience working with neurodivergent children, the Elisheva Schwartz Dyslexia Consultancy unpacks what it means to be an alternative learner. They uncover what it means to have these needs that conventional education is not addressing.
This episode explores:
- Microschools and Jade’s work developing these institutions with others
- Neurodivergent learners and how they can be supported
- Labels and the meaning or lack of meaning they offer
- Achievement and what that looks like for different learners
- Homework and testing – to do or not to do!
- Connecting with your child and the choices you can make to truly support them